I can’t download the Hooked on Phonics app
October 5, 2016Hooked on Phonics
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet through Wi-Fi. Our apps are big so they will not download if connected through a cellular network.
- Get as close as possible to your Wi-Fi.
- Try not to use your Wi-Fi connection while it’s downloading.
- Change your auto-lock setting on your device to 15 MINUTES. (If you have your auto-lock set at 2 minutes, your device might go to “sleep” before it’s finished downloading.)
- Make sure you have enough memory on your device. You need at least 90 MB of free space. Find out how to check your free space on an iOS device.