How do I manage my subscription?
October 5, 2016Hooked on Phonics
First, determine the source of your subscription. If you subscribed directly through our website or through a web advertisement, you’ll be able to manage your subscription through your Hooked on Phonics account Dashboard.
If you purchased your subscription from the App Store on your device, or from Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation), you will need to manage your subscription through your App Store Subscriptions section:
On Apple mobile devices:
1. From the Home screen, tap App Store
2. Tap Featured from the menu at the bottom
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap your Apple ID. If you don’t see your Apple ID, tap Sign In and enter your information. Then tap your Apple ID
4. Tap View Apple ID
5. If prompted, enter your password and tap OK
6. On the Account Settings screen, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions
7. Tap the subscription you want to manage
8. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription length or turn off Auto-Renewal.
On an Apple computer:
1. Open iTunes >
2. If you’re not signed in, go to Store > Sign In and enter your information >
3. Go to Store > View Account. If prompted, enter your password and then click View Account >
4. On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section >
5. Click Manage to the right of Subscriptions >
6. Choose the subscription you want to manage >
7. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription length or turn off Auto-Renewal.