Learn to Read – Levels 1&2 Complete: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K | Ages 3-4)
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Levels 1 & 2 Complete: Early Emergent Readers introduces these beginning concepts: The Alphabet, Recognizing and Matching Uppercase and Lowercase Letters, Tracing Letter Shapes, Identifying Letter Sounds, Matching Beginning Sounds with Words and Objects, and Rhyming Words and Beginning Sounds.
Out of stock
- Reviews (2)
Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Levels 1&2 Complete includes both Pre-K levels of the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
– Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
– Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Levels 1&2 Complete introduces these beginning concepts:
– The Alphabet
– Recognizing and Matching Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
– Tracing and Learning Letter Shapes
– Identifying Letter Sounds
– Rhyming Words and Beginning Sounds
This set includes:
– 4 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
– Pop! Pop! Pop!
– The Letter Hunt
– Follow That Ball
– Make Room for Zelda
– 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator David McPhail
– The Cereal Box
– The Party
– 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
– 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
– 4 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
– 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
– Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers, and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
– Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the videos and reading the workbook.
– Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
– Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
– Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!