Learn to Read – Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade | Ages 6-7)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read – Level 5: Transitional Readers covers: Level 4 Review, Beginning Consonant Blends Like “ch-,” “sh-,” “th-,” and “qu-,” Two-Syllable Words, and 18 New Sight Words.
- Reviews (0)
Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Level 5 is the first 1st Grade level in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
– Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
– Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Level 5 covers:
– Kindergarten Review
– Beginning Consonant Blends Like “ch-,” “sh-,” “th-,” and “qu-”
– Two-Syllable Words
– 18 New Sight Words
This set includes:
– 3 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
– Slim Sam
– Lucky for Me
– Good Job, Dennis
– 1 Bonus Book, Fred’s Red Hat, by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator Rosemary Wells
– 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
– 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
– 1 DVD filled with phonemic lessons and bonus content
– Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
– Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
– Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
– Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
– Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!