Learn to Read – Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K | Ages 3-4)
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Level 1: Early Emergent Readers introduces these beginning concepts: The Alphabet, Recognizing Uppercase Letters, Tracing Letter Shapes, Identifying Letter Sounds, and Rhyming Words and Beginning Sounds.
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Level 1 is the first Pre-K level in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
– Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
– Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Level 1 introduces these beginning concepts:
– The Alphabet
– Recognizing Uppercase Letters
– Tracing Letter Shapes
– Identifying Letter Sounds
– Rhyming Words and Beginning Sounds
This set includes:
– 2 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
– Pop! Pop! Pop!
– The Letter Hunt
– 1 Bonus Book, The Cereal Box, by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator David McPhail
– 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
– 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
– 2 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
– 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
– Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
– Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the videos and reading the workbook.
– Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
– Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
– Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!