Pete the Cat and the Tip-Top Tree House
Written by James Dean
Illustrated by James Dean
Pete invites all of his friends over to spend time in his tree house. When they climb up, they realize the tree house is not big enough to fit everyone! They all work together to build the coolest tree house ever.
- Pete the Cat has a tree house and invites his friends over. What did the treehouse have and what did his friends say about it?
- What do Pete and his friends decide to do about the small tree house?
- What types of different rooms did they build? Which would be your favorite?
- What happens once all his friends arrive at the party? Do you think this was a good idea?
- Once they were all in the tree house, what did they realize then? What did they decide to do instead of being in the tree house rooms?
- What do you like to do together with your friends from school?