Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read
Join over 5 million children who have learned to read using the #1 Learn to Read program today!
With 275+ interactive phonics activities Hooked on Phonics is Highly Effective and Incredibly Fun. Nurture your child’s reading and confidence with the right blend of interactive learn-to-read tools. The award-winning digital program is based on research, approved by the Children’s Reading Foundation, and designed in conjunction with leading educators, renowned authors, and most importantly, parents.
- Perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade readers (ages 3-7).
- Correlates to federal and state reading proficiency standards through 1st grade.
- Earn virtual awards and achievements.
- 100+ ebook library with stories to complement every lesson.
- Use on multiple devices – pick up where you left off, no matter where you are.
- Available on iOS, Android, Kindle and the web.
- Add multiple readers and track their progress individually.
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read contains 37 progressive steps featuring leveled learning activities that cover key building blocks of reading: short vowels, simple plurals, simple compound words, beginning and ending consonant digraphs and blends, two-syllable words, and sight words. Each lesson concludes with a story specially written with the words just learned. Your child will read this book, proudly, on their own.
If your child is in Pre-K, has not quite mastered the alphabet and letter sounds, or they are struggling with Step 1 of the Learn to Read program, The Big Reading Show may be a good place to start. The Big Reading Show is an exciting preschool learning program that introduces pre-readers to the alphabet and letter sounds – critical skills they’ll need to begin Step 1 of the Learn to Read program. Part variety show, part interactive game, The Big Reading Show features 13 episodes, each one an exploration of letters, words, text concepts, phonemic awareness, and vocabulary.