Just Pick Us, Please!
Written by Mercer Mayer
Illustrated by Mercer Mayer
Join Mercer Mayer’s classic and beloved character, Little Critter®, as he hosts a pet fair at school. There are animals big and small, furry and feathery, and they all need new homes. With so many new pets in sight, Little Critter just might want one too!
- See if your child knows what an animal shelter is and ask them what animals live there. Explain that people can go into shelters to rescue and adopt these animals that need a loving home.
- Little Critter noticed that Gator got a new puppy and comes up with a fun idea! What did he want to do?
- Who did the critter club show their plan to? What did they think of the plan?
- How did Little Critter spread the news about the adoption fair? How would you share your event idea with people?
- How do you think Little Critter and his friends felt when they saw the truck filled with adoptable animals arrived levitra cijena? How would you feel?
- What kinds of pets were there to adopt? Go to page 24 & 25 and have your child point out the animals in the picture as they read the descriptions of them.
- Little Critter and his sister wanted to take a kitten and puppy home but decided to do what instead?