Research shows that phonemic awareness helps children learn to read. Learn to Read Pre-K Level 1 uses a simple and fun approach to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness.
- Teaches rhyming, beginning sounds, letter names and sounds.
- Includes engaging phonics-based activities, music videos, and online games.
- Designed for children ages 3 to 4.
Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Pre-K Level 1 covers letter names, letter sounds, and upper case letters. It is full of activities for you and your child, and includes:
- 3 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program, including a book by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator, David McPhail
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success!
- 2 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
- 1 Quick Start Guide
As soon as you and your child finish a lesson, you can go online for our Learn to Read Pre-K supplemental materials